Now that we are home, I finally have a little bit of time to post a slideshow of my bridal portraits. Thanks Kassie and Priscilla for making me look and feel so beautiful! I had a blast doing all 493 of these pics. (No, the slideshow doesn't have 493 pics in it. It is kinda lengthy, though). I love most of them....the best, though, was when Kassie was laying in floor at Starbuck's doing some of the shots....I could hardly keep a straight face!
I will try in the next few days to post our wedding pictures and some from our trip to the Northwest.








2 comments:
Beautiful Pictures! Your dress with the red sash was stunning!
Hey Karen,
Thanks! The pictures ARE beautiful. Kassie and Priscilla did a fabulous job! I will be posting our wedding pictures and you will get to see ALL the red.
I am working on that slideshow.
Post a Comment